Chacom: Sandblasted Churchwarden Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-512-1049
A full, deliciously rounded bowl, a sturdy army mount and a long, superbly slender, smoke-cooling stem; Chacom proves here that they know how to make a proper Churchwarden. And, fortunately enough, we got a great deal on them - so you get one, too.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.79 in./274.07 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France