Chacom: Pipe of the Year 2014 (100) (23/1245)
Product Number: 002-512-1216
Last year's Chacom Pipe of the Year was a smooth, soft bent Egg shape. This year, it is, as you can see, something completely different. Well okay, it's lines are smooth, but otherwise this is everything last year's shape was not: swift, flourishing, and wild. Of course, as a pipe of the year, Chacom did still carry over a sterling silver band and rich cumberland stem. Here it's presented sanded and polished, but without a gloss finish, resulting in a very smooth feel in hand. The grain certainly isn't lacking, either.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.05 in./153.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France