Chacom: Sandblasted Bent Brandy Churchwarden (F6)
Product Number: 002-512-1179
An arching, sinuous take on the classic cool-smoking Churchwarden, this Chacom flows beautifully, and, as you might expect of a briar with such a silhouette, slips easily and naturally into hand as well. That extra-long stem, combined with an impressively capacious chamber, promises to make this design an ideal leisurely smoker.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.00 in./254.00 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France