Daniel Mustran: Smooth Freehand with Satine Wood and Koto
Product Number: 002-633-0008
Daniel Mustran's designs often present the unexpected, but that being said sometimes he definitely goes more "out there" with some. This, clearly, is one of those more out there creations - a flaring, sweeping, wasp-wasted, bulb-shanked work of sculptural art. And yet, wild as it may be, the most unexpected part to me is that for all that drama and flourish, and despite bearing very little underside to speak of, it sits as surely as any broad-and-straight Pot.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.05 in./153.67 mm.
- Weight: 3.10 oz./87.88 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Croatia