G. Batson: Smooth Pot Belly Egg with Bacote (2) (2013)
Product Number: 002-568-0004
Supple and smoothly gentle as can be, from the shank-end forward this Grant Batson bent Egg follows in the tradition of the most skilled Danish masters - regardless of Grant being quite a newcomer to pipemaking. When it comes to the stem we find he's added in a flourish all his own, however, with the traditional slip of a bit sprouting from a broadly flaring, strikingly patterned base of beautiful turned bacote.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.14 in./130.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States