G. Batson: Smooth Bent Brandy with Black Palm (102) (2012)
Product Number: 002-568-0005
I suspect there may be a bit of S. Bang influence in this compact, charming little bent Brandy by newcomer Grant Batson. Nonetheless, he's lent it his own character through the specifics of line and form, with a more solid and masculine sense of both, particularly noticeable in the bowl's silhouette. Fitting to such a tightly proportioned briar, he's chosen as an accent one densely, and beautifully patterned piece of black palm.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.35 in./110.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States