Grechukhin: Partially Sandblasted Bent Dublin with Boxwood
Product Number: 002-497-0016
Charming to the eye, delicate in the hand, delicious on the fingers, this fetching bent Dublin is yet another exemplary number from seasoned pipe carver Vladimir Grechukhin. The shape is in line with the kind of work we've come to expect from the man; modest in size, chubby in proportions, and perfectly shaped. Grechukhin can execute a wonderful sandblast too, while we're at it, as this piece clearly demonstrates from head to toe in generous waves of ring grain. Accented at the shank face with a ring of boxwood (that pairs quite well to the orange stained briar), this is yet another winner from the Russian master.
-- Ted Swearingen
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.85 in./123.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.20 in./30.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia