Grechukhin: Smooth Bent Apple with Boxwood
Product Number: 002-497-0031
These broad-flanked, yet narrow shanks are a signature of Vladimir Grechukhin's, allowing for a more interesting profile while still keeping plenty of extra room about the transition for a more comfortable and natural grip. Of course, they also allow for that much more grain to go on display as well, which in the case of this bent Apple means there's just as much birdseye showing on the shank as there is on the full, smoothly rounded bowl.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.86 in./123.44 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia