Grechukhin: Sandblasted Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-497-0039
Though composed almost entirely of smoothly curving lines, this bent Apple presents a firm and steady, rather than supple style, fitting to the Grechukhin approach towards design. Likewise, while not a small pipe, with plenty of bowl and a fair amount of length, it presents a very compact, agile feel nonetheless, with a feather balance in hand. As for the briar, it's clear Vladimir doesn't slouch there either, as this pipe's dusky sandblast reveals excellent ring grain, both about the bowl and along the arch of the shank.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.26 in./133.60 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia