Jacono: Rook Bent Dublin with Boxwood (Checkmate)
Product Number: 002-616-0020
We don't know who, exactly, Tonino gets his briar from, but he hasn't kept it secret from us that the source is the same as Claudio Cavicchi uses. And it's no secret at all that this pays off. In fact, it's pretty much slap-in-the-face levels of obvious when you see the kind of grain he's getting out of them. Of course, all the great grain in the world doesn't mean much if your finishes aren't up to snuff, though as is made clear by the dark, bold contrast here, that's not a problem Tonino is facing.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.38 in./162.05 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.52 in./64.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy