Ichi Kitahara: Smooth Dublin with Boxwood
Product Number: 002-340-0088
"Vivid" would be the first word to come to mind, looking at this Kitahara creation. The shape isn't loud - energetic, yes, but not brash, and being symmetrical, pretty conservative overall by Japanese-school standards. The contrast finish, however, is a blast; lucent, bold, and positively vivacious in definition, it brings out every strand and speckle of flame grain and birdseye just beautifully.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.33 in./135.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan