Ichi Kitahara: Smooth Tomato with Boxwood
Product Number: 002-340-0096
"Pipemaking as an art, presented in pocket-sized form." Those were the first words to come to mind when I picked up this Ichi Kitahara design, which takes a smooth, quick sweep of line, and a balance between organic muscularity and sculpted form to produce a very compact briar that still manages to look perfectly graceful. On top of all that, the flame grain is just exquisite, and the birdseye both just as beautiful, and if anything even more plentiful.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.69 in./119.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.13 in./28.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan