Ichi Kitahara: Sandblasted Acorn with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-340-0103
This is one of Ichi Kitahara's simpler designs - no flaring or flourishing, or undulating, ultra-fine rim-edges here - and that's just fine. Sometimes simple is good, if it's handled right, and Ichi knows how to handle it right indeed, producing an elegant, featherweight little bamboo-stemmed Acorn packed with ring grain, plenty of chamber, and a dark, naturalistic style.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.31 in./134.87 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan