Michail Kyriazanos: Smooth Liverpool
Product Number: 002-629-0002
The Liverpool is typically a workmanlike pipe—comfortable, functional, practical, but not a shape that I usually associate with grace or elegance. That is until now. This piece, frankly, shows an eye for proportionality and symmetry of form that would be the envy of many much more senior pipe makers. I think what makes this pipe so fetching is the long, elegant shank and gently tapered stem. Whatever the source, this Liverpool oozes with old world charm.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.97 in./151.64 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.67 in./17.02 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Liverpool
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Greece