Nate King: Sandblasted Belge with Titanium
Product Number: 002-579-0009
I like both the Cutty, and its spur-less variant, the Belge, particularly when presented in classic style, with a long, trim shank. And that's just what Nate King brings us here, throwing in an extra-crisp sandblast and one of his signature, perfectly polished titanium accents while he's about it. The result is a composition that blends modern artisanal finishing techniques and accent material into a design so old that it pre-dates the use of briar for pipes itself.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.07 in./179.58 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Cutty
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States