Nate King: Sandblasted Cherrywood with Bakelite and African Blackwood
Product Number: 002-579-0010
Sometimes accent materials are quite obvious, and at other times they can be very discrete. In the case of this wildly shaped, Alice-in-Wonderland-esque reinterpretation of the Cherrywood, we find Nate King has actually gone with both. The obvious one is the slender wafer of ivory-colored Bakelite facing the shank-end, while the less-than-obvious, yet much larger accent is the African Blackwood, an aptly named material, that makes up most of the base of the stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.81 in./122.17 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States