Nate King: Sandblasted Poker with New Guinea Ebony
Product Number: 002-579-0015
A towering chimney of a pipe, as you might expect this Nate King contains quite a good depth of chamber. This lofty height is kept in balance, both physically and aesthetically, by a lively cant to bowl and shank alike, make for a sure sitter without the burden of a static look. Ultimately it's a pretty simple shape, though that doesn't mean Nate's skimped on details, such as the fine, crisp definition of the sandblast, the artful taper of the stem, or the discrete inclusion of a dark Guinea ebony accent.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.97 in./126.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.31 in./58.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States