Nate King: Toasted Poker with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-579-0017
Nate King's not the sort of pipemaker who shies away from concepts that are well off the beaten path, so I'm not all that surprised to see him here taking a simple shape, the Poker, and lending it a touch of the unusual by accenting it with but one, single knuckle of bamboo. Off the beaten path as it may be, that lone, stout knuckle does suit this abbreviated Poker design well, playing to its handy, agile style.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.67 in./118.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States