Nate King: Sandblasted Blowfish with Titanium
Product Number: 002-579-0019
My first impression of this Nate King was of a Japanese briar that had either spent a considerable amount of time in a high-pressure chamber, or that had been raised on another planet with considerably higher gravity than Earth's. Put simply, this is one very
compact and dense, tightly-knit bit of shaping. And yet as much as Nate has bunched the stummel's form up into as short and squarish a space as possible, that profile still shows an easy and continuous flow - it just happens to be a flow backed up by a whole lot of muscle and bone.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.84 in./122.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.62 in./15.75 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Blowfish
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States