Nate King: Sandblasted Bent Apple with Warthog Tusk
Product Number: 002-579-0022
Extra-stout and showing more than a hint of Ivarsson influence, this Nate King offers a broad bowl that well and properly fills out the hand, and a graceful tear-drop shank that not only adds more visual interest, but which also keeps it all out of the way when the pipe is gripped. Speaking of which, along with a whole lot of substance, this briar also offers a whole lot of texture - that is one crisp sandblast, and one with plenty of depth.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.75 in./146.05 mm.
- Weight: 3.00 oz./85.05 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States