Nate King: Sandblasted Lovat with Boxwood
Product Number: 002-579-0024
The lines may have a Danish smoothness about them, but an experienced eye would have little trouble identifying this as an American artisan's Lovat; the firmer, industrial design character of the form as a whole, and the heavier shank proportions are an easy giveaway. Overall, a very neat, clean design, in which form follows function, and the art lays in a careful choice of how to handle the simple nature of the shape.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.26 in./133.60 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.16 in./29.46 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States