Nording: Signature Natural Freehand
Product Number: 002-508-0733
Typically when we see the Pitcher shape, it's on some extra-large Italian number - a L'Anatra or a Castello, say. Here, however, we find a relatively modestly-sized (yet quite large-chambered) Danish freehand version, perched at the end of a short, stout, square-sectioned shank.
The Signature line began with Erik Nording shaping pipes at shows, then signing the unfinished briar simply as a souvenir, but these proved so popular that he decided to make them a series in their own right, each hand-signed by Nording himself.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.05 in./153.67 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.40 in./60.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.98 in./24.89 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark