Nording: Point Clear Freehand (C)
Product Number: 002-508-1089
Though flowing quite nicely, there's a definite firmness about the look of this big Nording bent Dublin design, a result of its combination of substance and stance, at least to my eye. Fitting to those masculine qualities, it comes with a deeply carved, craggy finish about the bowl.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.53 in./165.86 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.36 in./59.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.94 in./23.88 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark