Nording: Moss Freehand with Plateau (F)
Product Number: 002-508-1150
Eric Nording has his own unique interpretation of the paneled theme; very unique, as you can see in this rendition, wherein the typically reserved, symmetrical theme is explored in a completely contrary manner, producing an organic, fluted, floral form.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.47 in./164.34 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.28 in./57.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark