Nording: Burgundy Grain Bent Dublin with Plateau (3)
Product Number: 002-508-1161
Of course, you cannot talk about a Nording Dublin without mentioning the tasteful spots of plateau on the rim and bowl, floral paneling, and expressive Freehand style. All of that aside, however, the superior quality grain of a Nording has always caught my eye. Being a painter, myself, I can't help but compare the undulating burgundy lines, which so gingerly follow the form of the bowl and shank, to thin crisp brush marks on top of a dark rich underpainting.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.19 in./157.23 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.18 in./55.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark