Nording: Signature Smooth Freehand with Plateau
Product Number: 002-508-1236
Typically when we see the Pitcher shape, it's on some big Italian number - a L'Anatra or a Castello, say. Here however we find a relatively modestly-sized (yet quite large-chambered) Danish freehand version, perched atop an unusual, sculptural, stylized shank.
The Signature line began with Eric Nording shaping pipes at shows, then signing the unfinished briar simply as a souvenir - but these proved so popular that he decided to make them a series in their own right, each hand-signed by Nording himself.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.20 in./157.48 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.98 in./24.89 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark