Nording: Signature Smooth Freehand with Plateau
Product Number: 002-508-1299
An interesting Dublin which manages to combine both paneling and a rather floral, smoothly channeled sculptural aspect, this Nording Signature is both a treat to the eyes and yet still civil in hand. The Signature line began with Erik Nording shaping pipes at shows, then signing the unfinished briar simply as a souvenir - but these proved so popular that he decided to make them a series in their own right, each hand-signed by Nording himself.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.73 in./170.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.45 in./62.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.94 in./23.88 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark