Nording: Partially Rusticated Bent Apple Churchwarden
Product Number: 002-508-1244
Studying this Nording bent Apple Churchwarden, I can't help but immediately associate the aesthetic influence with 90s Nu metal: graphic tribal tattoos, baggy shorts with chains, spiky bracelets and dog collars, Saturdays at your local mall's Hot Topic...the whole deal. But even amidst the over-styling and accessorizing--another characteristic of the rock genre--the pipe does not clash, and even does a decent job of remaining visually cohesive. Further supporting my theory, the design of the pipe successfully melds two very dissimilar pipes shapes--the elongated Churchwarden, with the ability to deliver dry cool smoke, with the pleasing substance of the bent Apple.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.03 in./254.76 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark