Nording: Partially Rusticated Brandy (102)
Product Number: 002-508-1307
"Dominantly", "largely", or even "mostly" rusticated are, I believe, better suite the name of this Brandy than "Partially"--as there is only a shred of smooth briar left on the rim. Descriptive terms aside, the "102" bares a very English style bowl, the tall, tapering shape much longer than the breadth of the base.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.33 in./135.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark