Nording: Smooth Bent Brandy Churchwarden
Product Number: 002-508-1314
Instead of the improvisational complexity of his usual Freehand approach, we see, in this smooth bent Brandy, Erik Nording opting for simplicity and a certain candor in process. What we get here is a fairly traditional, yet finely made, dark walnut contrasted bent Brandy, uniquely transformed by the addition of the Churchwarden's eccentrically lengthy, but effective, stem.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.13 in./257.30 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark