Nording: Partially Rusticated Tomato (206)
Product Number: 002-508-1534
Nording is a man who's never afraid to defy convention, especially his own. It was the forerunner of the Dadaist movement, artist Marcel Duchamp, who said "I force myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own taste." Erik Nording never settles into himself either, and each new batch opened is always a welcomed surprise. This time, he has chosen the bent "Tomato" shape to go under his knife. Playfully, he literally carves up the briar as if its skin were the pericarp wall of an actual tomato.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark