Nording: Carved Bent Brandy (304)
Product Number: 002-508-1416
Nording's forte, stylistically, is transcribing complex organic templates. Seen here in this Abstract bent Brandy, is an interpretation of what has to be a pine cone or withered bud of some kind, ideally realized in the Brandy shape, whose features include the deep chamber, but pretty thick walls too.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.92 in./124.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark