Nording: Partially Rusticated Dublin
Product Number: 002-508-1392
Most of Erik Nording's Freehands are essentially Dublins, making him one of the most prolific makers of the shape. This is, however, no vaguely based-upon-a-Dublin design. It is a crisp, direct Dublin shape. It's presented here in Nording's visionary approach to rustication, dappled and paired with a vibrant burnt sienna stain.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.37 in./136.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark