Nording: Royal Flush Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin (Jack)
Product Number: 002-508-2014
Here is a relatively simple design by Erik Nording's standards, hanging somewhere between the classic Dublin and Horn designs, melded in Danish flow, and augmented with an extra layer or two of briar. The shaping is boldly entrenched in the artisan's own signature style, and so is the finish: a individualistic variation on the popular "melting-wax" theme, though wilder, etching a bit of contemplative melancholy into an otherwise dapper and jaunty design.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.94 in./150.88 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark