Nording: Signature Black Freehand
Product Number: 002-508-2050
The absolutely beautiful Signature Black Freehand finish seems so appropriate for the organic Freehand shaping, whose origins can be traced back to the Danish "Fancy" school. The wild variations of earthy hues undulate in flesh tones of smoky pink and orange, while the dark, etching-like layer beneath highlights the flame grain exquisitely, with a texture likened to that of a pipe with a "virgin" finish. A gold signature written in elegant cursive completes the composition, much in the same way great works of art are completed.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark