Nording: Moss Partially Rusticated Freehand
Product Number: 002-508-2051
The Moss Freehand is shaped very closely to the rest of Nording's Dublin-esque Freehands, sporting the same noticeably floral flaring and fluting around the rim, though given a slightly bolder, firmer form, with a more forward leaning posture. The "melting-wax" rustication is another hallmark of the series, composed of deep striations and swiftly etched marks.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.05 in./153.67 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.38 in./60.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark