Nording: Signature Natural Freehand
Product Number: 002-508-2421
A prominently poised, smoothly Egg-like freehand take on the Dublin, this Nording number takes on quite a liberal interpretation of the classic shape. The Signature line began with Erik Nording shaping pipes at shows, then signing the unfinished briar simply as a souvenir - but these proved so popular that he decided to make them a series in their own right, each hand-signed by Nording himself.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.09 in./154.69 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.47 in./62.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark