Nording: Signature Natural Freehand
Product Number: 002-508-2207
The idea behind these pipes is really cool. Erik Nording sets up a display at a pipe show and demonstrates how one of his freehands is shaped, sticks a stem on, and signs it for the loyal fan. The finish will develop from smoking and oils from the hand but, dad-gum, can you see the ring grain beneath the surface! This is an interesting shape especially with some insight behind the manufacturing of the pipe.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.06 in./153.92 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.33 in./59.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark