Nording: Black Grain Smooth Freehand
Product Number: 002-508-2389
Eric Nording's shapes can fall anywhere between Danish neoclassical and the whimsically abstract. I feel that the master is at his very best when walking the line, carving up his floral Freehand interpretations; partially because of their delicate beauty, but also because they take on so many different moods and guises in whatever finish they wear. When in the Black Grain series, they become highly graphic, like a Rembrandt lithograph overlaid with a luminously transparent wash of watercolor or ink.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.37 in./60.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark