Nording: Signature Black Freehand
Product Number: 002-508-2533
Within this Signature Black Freehand, Eric Nording creates a subtle triquetra theme - more specifically a riff on the vesicae piscis
- the use of three triangular shapes, with a circle (chamber) in the middle. The shank and rim are triangles, and there are three bowl panels. This "Power of Three" is robed in Nording's hypnotically austere combination of natural and Payne's Gray, the signature stain of the... well, Signature series.
R. 'Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.99 in./152.15 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.33 in./59.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark