Nording: Signature Black Freehand
Product Number: 002-508-2560
While the black and tan contrast and wild freehand shaping might be the first things to grab your attention about these Nording Signatures (along, of course, with Erik Nording's signature being on the shank), what I like best about them is simply this: their smoothness. Sanded to a fine degree, and left without any gloss overcoat, the result is a briar that wandering fingers just glide right across.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.03 in./153.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark