Nording: Brown Grain Smooth Freehand Sitter (3)
Product Number: 002-508-2508
Tiered, and sporting eight panels (four on the body, four on the rim), this Erik Nording Freehand sitter has more angles than a used car salesman trying to meet his monthly target. One could hardly argue against the quality of the grain - well, you could (you'd just lose), and bistre stain imbues the entirety with a not-uncertain boardroom sophistication.
R. 'Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.40 in./162.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.46 in./62.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark