Nording: Royal Flush Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin (Jack)
Product Number: 002-508-2572
There's a bent Dublin somewhere in this rustic number. The finish itself lends the bowl an "ore vein" like aesthetic with streams of smooth polished briar shining through the dark, rocky rustication. Paired with the oval bowl shape, thick shank, and delicate bend, it may not be gold, but it sure is a unique composition for the price.
- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.59 in./141.99 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark