Nording: Black Grain Smooth Freehand (3)
Product Number: 002-508-2608
Big does not necessarily mean brutish or simple; case in point, this Nording Black Grain freehand, featuring a proportionally lean design, as well as Erik's melding of the semi-architectural with the organic on the rim. Finished in a smoky, bold contrast stain, this tall drink of water features quite a striking combination of straight and flame grain.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.18 in./156.97 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.63 in./66.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark