Rattray's: Vintage Army Smooth (32)
Product Number: 002-599-0022
This Vintage Army is, as the name implies, an old-school army-mounted briar. But not too
old-school, mind you. While the original army-mounted pipes were briars with cracked shanks which soldiers serving in WWI repaired by fitting with spent brass, this straight Dublin goes with the more refined approach that proved popular in the peacetime which followed. That is to say, a smoothly contoured mount in sterling silver, paired to a slender, tapered push-style stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.55 in./140.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Other