Rattray's: Old Gowrie (1) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-599-0046
The Old Gowrie line is a series of twelve designs, split evenly between six stouter briars fitted to accept 9mm filters, and six trimmer, more elegant shapes sans filter arrangement. Either way you have it, the black matte sandblasted finish shared by all suits the lot well, accentuating the leaner silhouettes of the latter, and emphasizing the more robust mass of the beefier 9mm designs. In this case, we're definitely looking at one of the stouter ones, a very masculine rendition of a shape typically seen in curvaceous, feminine style: the bent Brandy.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.35 in./135.89 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Other