Ray Kurusu: Smooth Pot Nosewarmer with Boxwood
Product Number: 002-637-0006
Resplendent with scads of fine straight grain, superbly executed and finished with dual bands of boxwood. Who ever said that a Nosewarmer had to begin and end with novelty and practicality? There is a perfect proportionality within the diameters of the bowl and shank, indeed, add a few inches to the latter and one would have an exemplary, almost Danish take on the straight Pot (right down to s subtle cheeking effect to the bowl). Now add the bonus of a pocket-friendly length of 3.86", and your "out and about" becomes a knockout.
--R. 'Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 3.86 in./98.04 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan