Scott Thile: Sandblasted Bulldog (OP2) (300)
Product Number: 002-615-0016
Smart and sharp, this Scott Thile presents a dashing take on the old straight Bulldog, crisp and direct of taper and aggressive in forward cant. Finished another way, this briar might have come off as a little too "hard" in style, but as it is, Scott deftly counter-pointed the unapologetic and direct design with a very warm and smoky timbre to the contrast finish, as well as a rich, dark cumberland stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.28 in./134.11 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States