WGM Meerschaum: Smooth Bent Acorn Churchwarden (with Case)
Product Number: 002-661-0023
The long, under-slung gesture of this meerschaum's shank and transition is a bit unusual to find in a Churchwarden, but I have to say it works well with the broad, strongly tapered bowl, freeing up more room along the back of the rim for your thumb when holding the pipe gripped. As far as engineering goes, the wide, proportionally short bowl contains what is actually more of a Billiard-style chamber: deep, but not exceptionally broad, instead simply surrounded by particularly thick walls.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 9.10 in./231.14 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.94 in./23.88 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey