Yeti: Sandblasted Bent Apple with Maple Burl
Product Number: 002-660-0001
Why Yeti? Because Micah didn't want things to be taken too seriously. So, for his pipes he grabbed a name inspired by the likes of 1950s adventure magazines - a name that was fun. I suspect he indeed had great fun with this shape, taking a well-known (and often copied) Lars theme, and simply running with it, creating something grand and sweeping, smooth and powerful in gesture, yet with no lack of well-implemented ruggedness as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.75 in./196.85 mm.
- Weight: 3.60 oz./102.06 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States